Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cloth Diapers

We've made the switch. To cloth diapers I mean. I love it. Its so nice not having to think about buying diapers while Im out and about. We've also switch to using reusable wipes as well. That way we only need disposable for when we're out and about... which really amounts to almost nothing.

I also dont mind washing the diapers. You throw them in, let them soak, wash them a few times over, throw them in the dryer and thats that. I thought itd be harder but its really not that difficult.

Starting out is expensive with cloth diapers, but as long as your not too picky you can find some great deals on ebay for cheap. I ordered 7 diapers for $25, which is usually the cost of 1 diaper when you buy them from a store here in edmonton. Not to mention they look pretty cute on our little guy.

No comments: