Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sick

Im not really feeling inspired to write these days. Thus is been a bit since I last wrote. That and I came down with the stomach flu.

I dont really feel like I have alot to write about, and although I know there are a few of you out there who read my blog I dont have anyone commenting on any pictures or any posts, which is a tad discouraging. This isnt a cry for comments, Im just saying.

So yes, I had the stomach flu. I was fine on Monday morning and by Monday afternoon my stomach hurt, by 7:30pm I was throwing up, and was done throwing up by 10:30pm, but I was up most of the night. My stomch hurt so bad, and I just felt horrible. Luckily, for me my mom came over on Tuesday to help our with Eli. Theres nothing worse than having to take care of a high energy little person when you feel like dieing! So I was blessed to have her here to take care of him. Andy also came home a bit early, so he was home by the time Eli woke up from his nap. Perfect! I thought I was good and done with being sick but last night around 5p.m my stomach started to hurt again. We had a good friend coming over for supper (which she was coming to make! Lucky us!) but since Ive eaten absolutely nothing over the past 2 days I couldnt eat too much and as the night went on I felt worse and worse. Finally, I took a gravol, had a bath and hit the hay. I slept good (thank you gravol!) and am feeling good this morning. Im going to start eating today (as I havent eaten much since Monday at lunch!) so part of me wonders if my stomach hurts because Im so hungry. I had some oatmeal and toast this morning, now its a wait and see game.

Christmas is in a few days, and Andy is up to something. I think I know what it is, but Im not saying. Ill keep you posted! Have a Merry Christmas! I hope you're all blessed in one way or another!!

No comments: