Thursday, March 10, 2011

Proud Moment

Today I went to visit one of my girlfriends and her son. The boys played together great, and Eli is obviously very comfortable there. He toodles around like he's at home, and really does make himself at home.

After lunch Eli stopped playing and walked up to me and said "Potty?!" I said "You have to go to the potty?" "Yah!" He replied. I asked him, "Are you sure?" "Yah!" He said. So off we went upstairs to the bathroom for him to go on the potty. Sure enough, he went to the potty! I was blown away!

I was so blown away because one, he feels comfortable enough at my girlfriends place to tell me he had to go potty, and secondly because he has taught himself how to poop on the potty! I just cant believe it, and Im so proud of him!

Nothing is better than being so proud of your child!

No comments: