Saturday, April 16, 2011

Breakfast

This weekend Andy went to Jasper with his brother and cousin. Which leaves me on baby duty (or little boy duty!!) for most of the weekend. I was thankful this morning that my family came over for breakfast which even though its a busy morning it gives me a bit of a break and some adult conversation is nice too!! I made eggs benedict (from scratch) and I was quite disappointed to say the least. Ive made this recipe many times before and it seems like my hollandaise gets to a point and then seperates. This has happened before but usually I can get it back to its nice emulsified sauce. This morning though it didnt happen. Luckily even though its seperated and not very nice looking it still tastes all the same. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix a broken hollandaise sauce? Help please?!

Last night I cleaned, and came home to relax a bit with Andy before going to bed.

My initial plan for today while Andy was gone was to paint the downstairs bathroom and put some wall paper up, but Im not feeling motivated so I dont think its going to happen.

Tonight Im going out with a girlfriend and then to relax a bit before bed.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: