Thursday, April 28, 2011

A few new things!!

Alright, so as you can see Ive made some changes to my blog. Down on the right hand side I have added a new box. Its like a chat box. Pretty plain and simple. I was thinking this might encourage people to comment more because you dont have to have a specific email with google. You just type in your name and type away your comment. Pretty simple right? Id love to hear your thoughts and comments. The only thing Im trying to figure out about it at this point is the time and date. Its off... but thats the only problem I can see right now.

Also, right around the same area there is a place where you can put your email to subscribe to new posts. So if youd like new posts to come right into your inbox, thats the way to do it!


I hope this makes it easier to comment and leave feedback! Cause I love to hear it!!

No comments: