Friday, April 29, 2011

Tired Day

Today has felt like a long day so far, however its gone by pretty fast.

I watched a girlfriends son from 10:30-2:ish and Im pooped! Having two 2 year olds running around is exhausting! Between the two of them, they had me running around like crazy. I kept Eli up for as long as I possibly could but I finally put him down just before 2. He was exhausted, and every little thing was setting him off. Honestly, I couldnt imagine having twins!

So, who watched the Grand Royal Wedding today? Did you actually get up super early to watch this event? Not me, I recorded it on the PVR, but have gotten enough of my fill from the news and online. I dont even need to watch the recorded stuff!

This evening, Im off to clean a clients house, and Im already exhausted. But lets just get through today and then Ill thing about my mess of a house that I've neglected all week tomorrow!

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: