Friday, May 13, 2011

Contest - Painting Up for Grabs

Blogspot has been having some issues over the past 24 hours. My last post... the contest post which some of you saw and some of you did not is now gone.

So Im going to re write it, and hope that you all take the time to enter.

Up for grabs is a piece of my abstract art. You will have the choice to choose one painting from the pictures below. This contest is open for 1 week. So next Friday I will use randomizer to pick the winner.

This is how you can enter:

1. Become a follower on my blog. If you are already a follower, comment on this post to let me know you follow and you want to be entered into the contest. This will get you 1 entry.

2. Post my blog address on your blog, or on your facebook status so that your friends can enter to join, and also check out my blog. This will get you 2 entries. Make sure you tell me that you've done so!

3. Comment on this post to let me know why you check my blog, what you like about it, what you want to hear more or less of. This will also get you 2 entries.

Please make sure you let me know which  or all ways you are entering. You can have a total of 5 entries into this contest. As I said, a randomizer will pick the winner at the end of the week.

Also, if you dont live in Edmonton, Sherwood park or area I will do my best to get your painting to you. Thats something that we can discuss once you've won!

Here are the paintings that are up for grabs!!




6 comments:

Steph said...

I'm a follower & your blog address is up on my facebook! (Steph Buhler)

I'd love the 2nd painting, something about that is so ... I don't actually know: it's just stunning.

I check your blog all the time because we don't talk that often and I feel like it's good way to kind of stay updated with your life & what is going on with you, your marriage & with Eli. You inspire me with your strength, wisdom, and love and passion for God. I love reading what's goin on!

Lindsay said...

Hey Karla, I am a official follower, now!

I love the first painting...almost as much as the one in your living room on the wall by the windows.

I have enjoyed getting to know you guys over the last few months and also enjoy your blogs!

Hope you are having a good week.

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I love them all! I am a follwer because I like getting to see a side of people (you) that can't always be seen in passing conversations. And I'm facebooking your blog. So that gives me five entries, right?! :)

Beverly said...

Posted on my blog... check! Follower... Check!
I love to read up on what God is doing in your life. It's encouraging to see similarities in our families and be challenged in my spiritual walk. God bless you, Karla, and your family.
5 entries...CHECK!!

Jeremy, Lacy, Bethany and Cody said...

Hey Karla, since I'm already a follower will you enter me? What happened to the green and brown painting you had up the first time you did this blog? That was my fav.! But there is a couple of these I like too. Love you!

Karla Hope: said...

Hey Lacy!!
You are entered!! The green & brown one, that was the one with some blue in it too, right? The kind of stripes?

If you win, we'll chat!! ;-)
I love you!!