Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spin Class

Okay I did my spin class!! I ended up dragging my best friend along, and she reluctantly came! Im glad she did!

We got there a few minutes early, and since it was a new gym Id never been to, nor had I ever been to a spin class, I was extra nervous. I was extremely disappointed in the instructor. She walked in 1 minute before the class started. I approached her and told her we'd never done a spin class and didnt know what we were doing. She said, "Just get in line." Okay. Luckily there was another instructor there who was taking her class and she helped us out. She got our bikes set up for us, and showed us and explained to us how things would kind of work. Im so thankful she was there!!

It was an awesome class, and at the end there were a whole bunch of circuits we did so we werent on the bike the whole time. Id do it again I think. It was good. Hard work, and totally intimidating but if you can get past that it was awesome! My legs were burning, and my but (among other things!!) were hurting from the seat, but it felt good. Its all what you make of it. When I got up to fill my water bottle up I didnt think my legs would feel like they did, but they were COMPLETE jelly, it didnt feel like I even had legs!

When I got up this morning I thought I might be super sore, but my butt is the sorest. When I go up the stairs I feel the burn in my thighs, but Im not feeling too bad! But the burn yesterday I sure felt!!

I would really like to go to another one, and hopefully I can start getting into better shape and feel better about myself! Im very excited!

Also, I have to give props to Groupon!! Im sure we've all heard of Groupon.com and have bought or considered buying something off of their website. Awhile back I bought a gift certificate for my sister. It was for a wall decal picture. I was very excited about it and even considered buying one for myself. Well she ordered it and received it. It looks horrible. Horrible! It looks like she printed off the picture from her printer at home. The colors are off, and theres a crease in it! So I wrote groupon an email explaining to them what the issue was. Less than 12 hours later I received an email telling me I already had a credit on my account! Is that customer service or what! How awesome!! Groupons policy is if your not happy they'll give you your money back, and they definitely followed through!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your spin class! I love spin for the results also.

Groupon definitely has excellent customer service :)

Larissa