Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Abstract Art for Sale

So in an attempt to get some of my artwork out there, Ive posted some of it on Kijiji.ca

I thought about selling on Etsy.com however Ive heard some people dont get good results with it, but then you still have to pay the sellers fee's. I dont want to loose money on my paintings. The only thing with Kijiji is it generally consists of people who are looking to score a deal, and spend as little money as possible. They are already listed low, so we'll see what happens. My art instructor told me for a large canvas, that is an original painting you generally shouldnt sell it for less than $200. But I'am.

If you would like to take a peek at my paintings that I have for sale on Kijiji.ca head on over there, and search for Abstract Art, and a few should come up! If there is something you like or have any questions please dont hesitate to ask! Id love to have you support me!

Thanks so much for checking them out!

No comments: