Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Home

Well Im home. Vegas was incredibly hot and very busy! The weather was 45 degrees celcius!! Hot, hot, hot!! there are also so many people, and the buildings are incredible! Did some shopping but I didnt feel like the shopping there was any more incredible than at places here in Canada. Maybe I didnt look hard enough! I also gambled, and doubled my money! Are you guessing how much I doubled?! A whole dollar!!! It was an interesting place to see, and visit but I cant say I loved it, and I dont know if Id jump to go back.

For those of you that Iam friends with on facebook, you may have gone looking for me only to not be able to have me turn up. I've decided that I need to quit FB because Im wasting too much time, and in a sense I feel like its almost like an addiction. Every free moment I have, I pop open the laptop and jump onto Facebook. I dont think this is healthy, and I need to focus on my relationships including my relationship with God. There are some days where I dont pray or do my devotions, yet go on facebook multiple times a day. Something seems wrong about that!

So if you want to find me, Im still on here, and will continue to post about whats happening in our little world, but just wont be on facebook!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

hey girl!!! we need to arrange a phone date one of these days! i would love to catch up about our HOT holidays!!! :) also...cheers to you about FB. I love how you are taking charge and control back, that is awesome and not easy to do. Remember that class I had messaged you about? Soul Restoration 2? well the instructor did a 90 day facebook break and she writes about it on her blog:
http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/5709
i thought you might find it interesting as i have thought alot about it too and the role it plays in my life. the good and bad. so when and if you get a moment, check it out! she is such an awesome lady! love ya! xox