Friday, December 9, 2011

Done and Done

Well the flu has left our home! Praise God! I wouldn't wish that flu upon anyone! Both boys are better, and back to sleeping normal, and I never got the bug! It meant that I didnt kiss or get close to Andy in any way shape or form for over a week, but I think it was worth it... he might disagree!

Yesterday, I had a mole removed on my back, and I was totally freaked out about it! Because the mole on the arch of my foot was so traumatizing I wasnt too sure what to expect about this one. But it was nothing. Like actually nothing. A little pinch but it was not bothersome at all, and she actually said it wasn't too deep & barely bled. So that makes for a happy me!

Today Eli and I finally started our Christmas shopping. I haven't been in Christmas mode at all, and since Christmas is only a few short weeks away I thought maybe it might be a good time to do some shopping. We're trying to keep costs down to a minimum this Christmas, as we've decided we want to put new flooring into our main floor over Christmas when Andy has time off. So we're not spending too much, and dont have too many people to buy for. We're out of town next weekend, so that leaves really just this week and the week before Christmas to get ready! Now that my appointment for my mole is done and gone, I feel like Im in the home free stretch! Christmas festivities are starting up, parties, family get togethers, candy cane lane (if its warm enough!!) and all the rest of the stuff that comes with it, like eating!

This weekend Andy has to work on Saturday but Eli and I have had a few things come up so we can spend some time out of the house visiting with some good family & friends! We might even take Eli swimming, however Ill have to sit on the side lines because I dont think with fresh stitches in my back, it'd be a wise idea to jump into a pool. Tomorrow night we have a party at our friends place, and we're leaving Eli at home, and then Sunday will hopefully be a day of relaxing. Maybe going to check out flooring! All in all, it should be a good weekend. Im in the mindset these days that a weekend without vomit or diarrhea is a good weekend!!

No comments: