Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy

Eli & I have had a really great day so far! It started at 6:50am when Eli came out of his room and into ours, climbed into bed beside in, and we continued sleeping until 8:15am! Then we woke up, and he played cars while I read my bible and spent some time in devotions! I loved every moment of this morning!

A few weeks back when Andy was taking Eli upstairs to play with some of his cars, Eli told him (seriously, word for word out of no where!!) "Daddy, can we take trains back and get cars?" We bought him a little train set for Christmas (which he never plays with!!) and then he asks to return it and get cars! I was blown away! Finally, this morning when we were playing cars on the floor in front of the train table, I decided to take it apart, pack it up and head off to return it! I called ahead to see if it would be an issue, and although the first employee told me it might be, I spoke to a manager and he said to bring it in. I expected issues when I brought it in, even though I spoke to the manager but it was the easiest thing ever! Being kind goes along way!

Its been a cold week, but we've still found ways to get out and keep busy!! However, Im looking forward to next week when it warms up (even just a bit!)

No comments: