Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sick

This weekend was breakforth weekend. A huge Christian conference. I was lucky to be able to attend. Andy took care of Eli and off I went... except there's one problem. Starting on Wednesday I woke up with a headache. Still had it on Thursday and on Friday morning, I had a sore throat and a plugged nose, plus the headache still. Despite resting on Friday before I left for the conference, I still wasn't able to avoid getting sick. Saturday I left the conference early because I felt so horrible. I couldnt sit through a session without sneezing or blowing my nose a million and one times! I went to bed early last night and woke up feeling worse than before!!

Andy was busy with Eli today so I've been able to spend all day in bed and try to get better. However, this evening after resting all day my head hurts, my nose is still plugged, and my body is aching. And even worse because Im pregnant there is really nothing I can do about it. Im hoping and praying that come tomorrow morning Im feeling better because Im back on kid duty!!


So if you have any home remedies that might cure this cold/flu Id love to hear them!!

No comments: