Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Almost done

We're almost at the end of March, which means our life should settle down. I cant wait.

Yesterday we stopped into the duplex to clean out the left over garbage bags, and junk. My dad helped finish the crown molding in the kitchen this week, and the kitchen now looks even more incredible than it did before. We've finished all of the little odds n' ends jobs around the duplex, and today one was more thing done!! We've had new windows put in. Tomorrow the carpets are getting cleaned, and tomorrow night we do the walk through with our new tenants!

Im off to the ladies retreat this weekend, leaving my boys behind. Again, Ive said it before, I dont feel like I have the time to go but I know its important for me to get away and relax! So Friday afternoon I head off.

Because its spring break this week a lot of our regularly scheduled days are not on. So although its been a quiet week, its still be a busy week! All in all I cant complain! Ill be even more happy once this week is over, and we're into April.

Andy's birthday is coming up, so hopefully in April Ill be able to plan some sort of party or something! We'll see!!

No comments: