Thursday, May 31, 2012

Picture Update

Its been awhile since Ive posted any pictures.
SO here are a few with some explanations!! Just a bit of an update!

 Mothers Day Cupcake's - Sooo yummy!!
 My Mom, and sisters, plus my cute little nephew
 The 3 sisters & Micah
 Eli liked the cookie monster cupcakes best of all
 Playing in the Sprinkler, Papa had to show Eli how its done
 Hanging out with Nana, eating another cupcake
 I found Eli trying to take the screw off the back of his Lightning McQueen Car one morning with Andy's screw driver
 Lorax art for the nursery


 Ready for a baby
 Mothers Day Lunch ... Thinking about it...
 Apparently it made sense to see what the cold water on his cute little bum felt like. Cold.

32 Weeks Pregnant


And.... Just a few more!!

 Eli testing out bikes

I took this video one night when the baby was feeling quite active... as you can tell!! I was 31 weeks here.

No comments: