Thursday, July 19, 2012

Being Patient

This morning my mother in law and I ventured downtown to the Capital Ex Parade. Eli was so excited to take the bus, and head down to see everything that was going on. He loved it! It was a great morning. I think out of everything Eli loved taking the bus most of all!!

As far as baby stuff, not much is happening. Yesterday, I was completely exhausted and it was one of those days where Eli watched too much TV. But I was able to rest. Thats one of the biggest things right now that Im trying to stay on top of... my rest. Today, especially this afternoon Im feeling heavy. Baby has been up in my ribs, and Im totally uncomfortable. However that being said, I feel better than I did when I was pregnant with Eli.

Ill continue to try and keep the updates coming.

No comments: